The European Commision sets efforts in a lot of different environmental, health, political, scientific and business goals and tries to support its members by information and guidelines.
The providing of information and assistance on the topic of Energy Performance of Buildings was the main goal of the EPBD Buildings platform, following the framework of the Inntelignet Energy-Europe (2003-2006) programme and provide services and information for consultants, experts, interested persons and polcy makers and help them with the ongooing implemtnation of the EPBD Directive (Energy Performance of Buildings).
Information about partners and supporters: The EPBD Buildings Platform collaborates with key Community initiatives like ManagEnergy, the EU Sustainable Energy Campaign and other key European actions and supported projects, as well as leading European conferences.
Events that had been held by EPBD Platform
- Workshop: Sustainable Construction Materials, 19 March 2009, Bucharest 2009-03-19 Bucharest Romania
- International Workshop Summer comfort and cooling 2009-03-31 Barcelona Spain
- Séminaire franco-slovaque sur les économies d\\\’énergie dans le bâtiment 2009-04-01 Bratislava Slovakia
- 13. International Passive House Conference 2009-04-17 Frankfurt/M. Germany Germany
- EERB-BEPH International Conference 2009 2009-05-27 Guilin, Guangxi, China Undefined
- The 11th International Building Performance Simulation Association Conference and Exhibition in 2009 2009-06-27 Glasgow Europe
- Clima 2010 – 10th REHVA WORLD CONGRESS – Sustainable Energy Use in Buildings 2010-05-09 Antalya, Turkey Undefined
Which themes are covered by the EPBD?
- Theme „Certification procedures“
- Theme „Inspection of boilers and air conditioning systems“
- Theme „Requirements for experts and inspectors“
- Theme „Calculation procedures“
- Theme „Minimum EP requirements“
Information on publications
- Certificates based on CEN standards
- Requirements for inspectors of boilers and air conditioning: progress by Member States
- An update on requirements for experts and inspectors
- The CENSE project. Leading the CEN standards on energy performance to buildings in practice
- Comments on the EU Commission proposal for the recast of the directive on the energy performance of buildings (dated 13 November 2008)
- Implementation of the EPBD in Slovenia: Status and planning November 2008
- Implementation of the EPBD in Poland: Status December 2008
- Implementation of the EPBD in Spain: Status September 2008
- Implementation of the EPBD in Belgium (Walloon Region): Status December 2008
Information: This is not the Official Website about the Energy Performance of Buildings directive. We are proud and thankful to be supported with hosting and information by the https://www.kreditvergleich-oesterreich.at project – Thank you for your input and effort!
Copyright header graphics and source of information: archived webpage, © European Communities, 2002-2007